Monday, April 21, 2008

2 needs....

I need two kinds of support for me to go on this trip. The first thing is Prayer. I need all the Prayer I can get. Secondly, I really need financial support. It is going to cost me $1200.00 dollars for my share of the trip, plus I would love to bring in money for the actual filtration systems we are going to build. Those are $50.00 each. $1200.00 is a lot of money to raise and I know I can't pay that with a teaching salary :) I know that God will help me do it, and it would be awesome if anyone could help me by contributing. If you would like to support me you can make a check out to Faith Assembly of God and send it to:
Faith Assembly C/O Laura Hardegree
337 Farmington Rd,
Summerville, S.C. 29483
Also in the Memo line of the Check, Make sure you put "Katie Hodge".
If you aren't able to contribute financially, please keep me in your prayers!
I don't care if it is $1.00, everything helps!

1 comment:

Laura said...

this looks so good!!! i am every excited to be going on this trip with you. i know God will provide all the funds for this trip.